Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Winter


This has been a strange winter. Lots of snow, and ice. At my house it has been especially cold. this year as we did not have a lot of firewood. Today I jumped up and down and had a hissy fit. I have been cold all winter, in this barn of a house. Now I know why. we have have not had any heat. The heat strips had sometime in the past tripped the breakers. Some person who lives in this house with me went into the attic to see if I really needed to call the heating and cooling people. That person discovered the fact that the heat strips where none functioning. The problem has been resolved. The furnice is putting out heat. The best thing is it did not cost any money.
This is Pat's quilt. I am going to try to put a Robin picture in each blog. This is a learning project for me. I found I need to get each skill perfected before I add something else. Such is the life of a person with dislexia, it was so much better when I was in School.
Pat's quilt is wonderful. Each border works well.
All of the quilts turned out well. A lot of thought went into doing them.
We are also working on personel RR. You pick a border method out of a hat and go with it. This is easier for anyone who has not done one before, and it is a challenge for each of us.
Well I am off to enjoy the heat.











2 comments:

  1. Now don't you just wish that life could go on without those pesky detours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! He who lives with you must have thought you were nuts saying it's cold in the house.

    ReplyDelete