Thursday, June 17, 2010

Good times coming

It has been a long time since I have written on this blog. Things have been busy. I have managed to break my Tibia and am in a brace for the duration. I get to go back to the Dr. in Rockwall on Friday July 9th, for new Xrays. I have promised not to climb anymore trees.
It will be good to see my kids and Grands.
No quilting is being done right now. I think I need to fix that today. There is nothing wrong with my right foot, or my hands. Good plan for the rest of the evening. Wallace is out working on one of the the apartments. We evicted the tenant, and between the naked lady upstairs and this guy we have a mess. The NLady left the water running in her bathroom and it went all over the place, including the downstairs apartment. Neither of them called me, before it did any damage.
It seems like I only have done depressing things lately, but good things are happening here, the Blueberries are plentiful, and getting ripe. By the 4th of July they will be ready to pick. The pond is full of water, and the fish are ready for catching. The kids come down here for 4th.
Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are looking up. I am glad to hear it. Make a good cobbler and send it my way. I told DH the other night that I only like Paula's and Babe's biscuits. I was eating Pillsbury :(

    ReplyDelete