Saturday, February 6, 2010

I am not ready for retreat.

So much to do, so little time. Retreat is Thursday and I am still putting 9 patches together. I really only have 80 to do and the time to do all 80 of them.
For my personal Round Robin, I am going to start over. I did not like the block I started out with and just could not find the energy tom work on it. I want to do an applique center. That excites me.
I have had phone calls from Olivia and Jacob this week. I can usually understand most of what Jacob says. At 3 he is so excited to be able to call his Gram and has so much to say he talks so fast. Olivia is just a wonderful young lady. She is a joy and delight to be around.
Wallace and I just celebrated our 45th anniverary on the 4th. It has been a fun trip.
Well, off to sew 9patches, I can not put them off anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely relate to the 9 patches. I'm knitting a scarf I'm tired of but it has to be finished. Love you. Rachel

    ReplyDelete