Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning at 6:30, My DH opened the bedroom door and called my name. Now anyone who knows me would realize that I usually get up around 9am. They should not awaken me unless it is a
Major Emergency.He announced that the lost Cat had returned. She was happy to come home and from the look of her she did not have a good time during her walk about. This cat is a bag of bones. She has been gone, for at least 2 months if not 2 1/2 months. Right now we are feeding her small portions of food several times a day. It looks like she was eating bugs and lizards all this time.
DH also noted that she was the most expensive animal we ever had. With the Dr. bills and the Emergency room, an X-rays, MRI,and Cat Scans and the pain and suffering.
The really good thing is she is home. She has not left my side, and if I move she is beside me.
We are also happy she is home.
It has been a good week so far. As soon as I get my camera back from Dallas I will take a picture of her.

1 comment: